The Magento marketplace extensions are specifically meant for the Magento platform. These useful extensions enable vendors and merchants to imply their e-commerce Magento stores to sell their products and services with ease. Prominently, Magento eCommerce development services help build and implement these extensions according to your store’s requirements.
In a while, by implementing these extensions, you can quickly and easily transform your Magento store into a one-stop eCommerce marketplace where visitors can pick from a huge collection of different products from multiple vendors.
However, with hundreds of such Magento extensions of the marketplace available on the platform, it is cumbersome to select the one best for your business. Therefore, here we walk you through a list of the top six Magento marketplace extensions that come with extensive features and exceptional functionalities for your online store. So, looking at their varied usefulness, you can get the one right for your eCommerce website. Furthermore, you can also seek support from Magento web development services to help you integrate the best Magento extension for your e-store. Let’s begin.
1. MagetopIf you are thinking to get something like Amazon or eBay, then Magetop can be your perfect match. Magetop Magento marketplace extension allows you to convert your existing Magento store into a multi-vendor website with full functionality like the big giant Amazon. With inbuilt features, it helps sellers to take care of various key functional areas such as inventory, products, sales, invoices, shipments, credit memos. Also, it allows customers to provide feedback for sellers per product to create a reputable marketplace. Hence, a lot for both sellers and buyers.
- Allows to fully control your vendors or sellers
- Helps a huge number of vendors or sellers to register and sell products
- Enables to manage products easily with the help of responsive seller panel
- Allows to automatically or manually approve vendors products
- Enables you to easily set commissions for each seller or vendor
- With the Responsive Seller Panel, simple to manage the Products anytime, anywhere
2. MagnestWant to turn your Magento store into a thriving eCommerce marketplace, Magnest does the magic. In a very systematic way, Magnest will transform your online store into a multi-vendor marketplace. This Magento marketplace extension provides a gamut of toolkits with the capabilities to attract, motivate vendors, and boost products. Thus, helps to increase the traffic and purchases for your Magento e-stores. Leveraging Magento website development services, you can easily integrate this extension into your online store.
- Allows customers to provide feedback and ratings to the vendors
- Enables admin to assign a fixed commission to each vendor
- Easy to manage multiple vendors, their products and orders
- Allows customers to purchase different products from multiple vendors at the same time
- Comprehensive dashboard to check total sales and orders from various vendors
- Easy to set up a storefront with multiple vendors
3. WebkulWith this module in your online Magento store, you can allow your users to effectively manage the stock, shipment, profile page, etc. Not limited to this, the Magento marketplace extension allows the vendors to add various product types such as Simple, Configurable, Virtual and Downloadable. If you are confused when it comes to adding various products, then let your Magento development agency handle it. In addition, all the available templates and themes supported by this extension are compatible with responsive web designs.
- Supports different types of products like virtual, simple, downloadable
- Allows to assign products and different categories to any vendors
- Enables to manage products on seller dashboard
- Aids to separate sellers by logos and banners
- Helps Admins to create and configure the custom email template
- Allows to manage a giant collection of products, sellers and commission
4. CedCommerceIf you are thinking of multiple sellers, then this one is your best pick. It allows multiple sellers as well as a wide range of customers to do what they want to do on this marketplace. Also, sellers can do a lot of activities while controlling the vital areas such as sales, products, shipments, invoices, credit memos, etc. with support from a Seller Cpanel. Well, more on a platter for sellers to gain, you can easily integrate the features of the CedCommerce extension to your eCommerce store with the support of a reliable Magento development agency.
- Intuitive, highly responsive and mobile-optimized marketplace
- Supports more than 10 payment gateways
- Allows unlimited sellers and unlimited product management
- Displays seller credit account professionally
- Helps manage orders fast and in real-time
- Provides seller C-Panel to keep track and manage all seller’s activities
5. VnecomWant to get full control of your sellers’ products, sales, and shipments, then implementing Vnecom Magento marketplace extension can play the trick. Vnecom has grown to be a popular Magento extension for crafting a highly responsive multi-vendor marketplace. Along with the fully accessible seller CPanel, Vnecom also offers a fully customized storefront within a Magento marketplace. Profitably, the Admin can easily earn a specific per cent of sales amount as fees for every order placed at the store shop of the seller. Additionally, customers can provide their feedback, ratings, and reviews that can help in improving the storefront. Thus, for enhancing the overall shopping experience of shoppers, Vnecom can be easily integrated with the help of Magento development services.
- Easy for Admins to manage profile form via My Account section
- Supports simple, virtual and configurable products
- Allows to manage all vendors from Magento backend
- Manage commission based on multiple fees, categories or seller groups
- Supports all payment gateways
- Enables to create seller groups
6. CoderWith a horde of flexible features, the Coder Marketplace extension for your Magento store is a should-have one, if you are planning for a multi-vendor marketplace. Embedded with eloquent and functional facilities, Coder from the Land of Coder enables vendors to display and sell their products without any hassles. In addition, for a store owner like you, it is quite easy to manage all types of vendor products and their sales. Limitless to this, this Magento extension also comes with the ability to generate advanced reports for Admin to check on most-viewed products, total sales, best sellers and more.
- Allows all types of products like Simple, Configurable, Bundle, etc by Cross Sell, Up Sell
- Support multiple currencies
- Helps to create and manage vendor groups and their access by various features
- Supports different shipping methods and allows calculating prices
- Enables vendors to insert and display their names, logos, banners, phone numbers and social media links on their store page
- Allows email notifications